1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shocking Michael J. Fox Ad in MO Senate Race

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Oct 24, 2006.

1. OK, piece of shit, here it is: I'm proud of most of it. Some of it makes me wince. But overall, we've given the world more good things than bad.

Stick that up your ass, OK?

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

[/quote]

OK, piece of shit, here it is: I'm proud of most of it. Some of it makes me wince. But overall, we've given the world more good things than bad.

[/quote]
    Lyman, please cut it out with the profanity. Don't go down to a certain level. You can make arguments without it, and you're not helping the side you and I usually are on.
    Be nice ... just like Dalton said.

3. ...until it's time...

4. dog428

dog428 Active Member

OK, piece of shit, here it is: I'm proud of most of it. Some of it makes me wince. But overall, we've given the world more good things than bad.

[/quote]
    Lyman, please cut it out with the profanity. Don't go down to a certain level. You can make arguments without it, and you're not helping the side you and I usually are on.

[/quote]

Boy, if lyman's gonna stop using profanity, his vocabulary will be down to single digits.

5. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

. . . to not be nice.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Personally, I liked the earlier, funnier American culture.

7. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Great story, Hondo.

I could listen to Bob Verdi read the phone book. He'd find a way to make it funny.

Class, class act.

8. OK, piece of shit, here it is: I'm proud of most of it. Some of it makes me wince. But overall, we've given the world more good things than bad.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hondo, sometimes the problem is that we're too nice. Your overall point is a good one, but sometimes you've got to fight fire with fire. Especially against some of the more idiotic lefties who post here.

But, out of respect for you, I'll do my best.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

"And when will we know that?

You won't ... I'll let you know."

THE NAME IS DALTON

10. joe

joe Active Member

If you have an erection that lasts longer than four hours, your wife's filing a restraining order.

11. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Yeah, but she'll have a smile on her face.

12. Not that creepy one from the commercials, I hope.

Draft saved Draft deleted