1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shocking Michael J. Fox Ad in MO Senate Race

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Oct 24, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

For IJAG (and just so ya know, a certain somebody tried to get me to post mustachioed Brook)

[​IMG]

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Fuck it, I'll do it ...

[​IMG]

3. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

I am not against Stem Cell research. I am against embryonic stem cell research and strictly on a medical basis. Adult stem cell research is clearly the way to go and is already showing results.

So far, all I have heard as far as results in embryonic research has been bad news and horrible consequences when used on human patients in the Far East.

4. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Hmmm, this introduces a whole new pathology in your case Doc. Definite issues of your true sexuality seem to have arisen. Tell me Doc. Your father didn't...

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

6. sportschick

You are not a nice person, Doc!!!! IJAG doesn't need mustachioed Brook right now.

[​IMG]

7. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Oh dear. It looks like the Doctor is having a psycotic breakdown.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Shit, I forgot about that. Sorry, IJAG.

9. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Well, its been fun kiddies but I've just been booked onto an alternate flight so I'm going to have to sign off for awhile.

But fear not.

I will be back.

10. sportschick

She is soooo gonna kick your ass the next time she's on. And (just for me) Johnny Depp:

[​IMG]

11. KP

KP Active Member

If we junked every medical project that looked fruitless after 10 years, cancer would still be a death sentence.

12. sportschick

Guess we oughta give up searching for AIDS vaccine though, given that they've been working on it for over 10 years. Or hell, even searching for a way to stop the disease's progression is obviously a lost cause.

Draft saved Draft deleted