1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos - 5/13

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by melock, May 13, 2007.

1. I keep thinking he's going to implode, suicide perhaps.

2. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

3. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Tony: You alright?

Paulie: I know I had my differences with that kid, but maybe I didn't do right by him, neither. If you were his dad, I was his Dutch uncle. And what the fuck did I do but get pissed off, fight with him over cocksucking, fucking money? And break his balls when he tried not to have a drink or a little taste of snow.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sounds familiar. ::) ::)

As for AJ, I think Starman is on to something re: bad meds that day. He loved burning the kid's toes and beating up the biker (and throwing his bike into traffic). Something about that whole scene in the shrink's office didn't seem quite right. It didn't feel authentic. It was almost as if the line "Can't we all just get along" was his way of saying he's not taking this seriously.

5. Charlie Brown

Charlie Brown Member

"Second Opinion" just ended on A&E. "He is Risen" is coming on. Like someone suggested on another thread I think last month or so, everyone should see those two and "Fortunate Son" between now and the next new episode of this current season. Guy I know is watching the first seasons along with this one and says it's making much more sense to him.

6. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I meant to be specific regarding a video camera in the hat.

Yes... great mimes and all that jazz.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

There's no tasteful way to say this: It seems Tony is on the bottom in most of his sex scenes, particularly when he's not banging Carm. Is that Chase's way of reminding us about Tony's mother issues and that Tony is, in the end, submissive to women?

8. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

No, it's cuz he's fat and wouldn't be able to hold himself up on top.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

10. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

No.

It means that he would need a corset to gain access any other way.

11. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Would one discribe Sarah as "sloe eyed sabra"?

12. scribbler357

scribbler357 Member

That's been the great debate for me about this episode. I thought I clearly heard him say, "I did it." But, apparently I'm wrong.

Draft saved Draft deleted