1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 6/10 -- THE END

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Jun 7, 2007.

?

Is there going to be a movie?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    23.2%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Maybe

11 vote(s)
    15.9%
  4. Fuck you, David Chase

24 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

During a long overdue vacation this summer, I'm going to watch it all again.

2. Stupid

Stupid Member

yeah, bringing back that little delinquent Hunter from Season 1 was great. even greater was Carm's reaction when Hunter told her she was in med school.

Also, did anyone think those ducks were coming back when Tony was out in the yard near the end of the show?

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

With so many people on here talking about the possibility of a terrorist scene ending everything, the comments from Agent Harris to Tony about how they had a tip a plane was being loaded with explosives at the airport made me think we were about to see it.
    I would not have been happy with that.

Also, something that has been bugging me the last couple of weeks is this: Why does no one in Tony's crew seem to care that he talks to Agent Harris? How do they know Tony isn't rolling on them when he is talking to Harris?

4. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

Totally thought the ducks would fly in and land in the concrete that used to be a pool of water.

5. Johnny Dangerously

How about A.J., playing with fire like that ... so to speak.

6. Johnny Dangerously

It certainly was ... and still is.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You mean a 21-year-old about to screw a 17-year-old?

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I was afraid I'd be disappointed by the finale, but I wasn't.

I liked the ending, where we're all free to determine what happens to Tony on our own. (I don't think he was killed. But I wonder about Carlo's testimony putting him in prison.)

9. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Double Down, get your ass in here and get your lifetime support of beer. You deserved it for your prediction earlier today. I can't wait to see this weekend with little sister, who DVR it tonight at her place. Her husband is going to shit in his pants when watches this when he gets home. He wanted Phil to get it, but nothing like what everyone saw tonight.

I thought the ducks were coming back. DD and me were the first ones to say it. Nah, fuck those ducks. Chase knew what the fuck he was doing. Gotta to give him credit with that.

I'll be playing the damn soundtrack all day at work tomorrow.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The ducks were back, in a way. You could hear them overhead as Tony raked outside.

11. Stupid

Stupid Member

I'll have to watch again. there was too much stuff going on in the room during that scene.

for a second, I thought the final scene was going to be AJ and that chick tooling around in his new Beamer.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

I can't imagine a better final episode.

We leave Tony Soprano and his family right where we found them ...

and life goes on and on and on and on

Draft saved Draft deleted