1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 6/10 -- THE END

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Jun 7, 2007.

?

Is there going to be a movie?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    23.2%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Maybe

11 vote(s)
    15.9%
  4. Fuck you, David Chase

24 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Um...it was a Lexus. AJ is the one with the BMW. Meadow was driving a Lexus IS.

2. loulou

loulou Member

I don't know how to get this to you or post it without an email address to insert it in. If you can tell me how to do it, I am happy to send it along.

3. duckncover

duckncover Member

Love some of the commentary here, and I loved the ending. The whole show was about that tension of something about to happen. The show was about those bland but tension-filled moments between the explosions of violence, and how Tony lived with that. The ending was a perfect homage to the very essence of the show.

What a payoff.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Sometimes I even surprise myself...

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Upon further review, there was a whacking at the end.

Chase just decided to whack the viewer.

6. mltru2tx

mltru2tx Member

Wow, very original. You're only about the 17th person to write that on this thread.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey do you think there was meaning too in Don't Stop Believing? :D

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Not going to look deeper than three pages back, but whoever said they heard ducks in the background while Tony was working in the yard... nice pull...

And Meadow parallel parks for shit...

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Although Chase, in an interview published in Tuesday's Star-Ledger, says there were no ducks to be heard

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

When he's doing yard work, there are birds in the background... they sounded like ducks to me, but I've had a bottle of Beaujolais tonight...

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That was me, and I heard birds.

I'll check it again...

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Thought I heard ducks on Sunday but watching again on Tuesday (it's on the Movie Network up here), I didn't.

But then, I was like Slappy on Sunday night. Beaujolais does funny things to your hearing. :)

Draft saved Draft deleted