1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sopranos 6/10 -- THE END

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PhilaYank36, Jun 7, 2007.

?

Is there going to be a movie?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    23.2%
  2. No

18 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Maybe

11 vote(s)
    15.9%
  4. Fuck you, David Chase

24 vote(s)
    34.8%
  1. WazzuGrad00

WazzuGrad00 Guest

I heard birds.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Allow me to clarify for the readin impaired Canadian viewers...
    The Beaujolais was tonight (Wednesday) not Sunday,... Me heard birds tonight because Zeke (who knows birds as a featherhead) mentioned it. I wouldnt have listened if he had not brought it up...

Dayum, is HC available? She listens...

3. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Just imagine the mass suicide on this board had the choice been Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop Thinkin' About Tomorrow."

4. So over 8 seasons, AJ graduated from "no fuckin' ziti?" to "no manicotti?".

When I watched the scene in the backyard, I heard crows, not ducks.

A friend pulled this conspiracy theory on me yesterday, and I need a ruling from the SJ nation: she swears that the second girl on the surveillance camera at the Bing was the FBI agent schtupping Agent Harris later in the episode. I said no way. First, an FBI agent working as a Bing stripper? Second, how would an FBI agent working undercover at the Bing in Leonia get word of Phil's whereabouts on Long Island? (I assume Harris got the info from her, and then called Tony)

5. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Dude, it was a surveillance camera feed... how could anyone even hazard to guess?

6. Pretty much my reaction, but she thought the agent and the girl shared a distinctive haircut.

Personally, I didn't notice the haircut.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

About the female agent in the motel with Harris:

1. Was she commando when she came out of the bathroom? Looks to me like that was a bare frontal semi-covered by her blouse.

2. Why was she so pissed?

8. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I thought she was pissed because she heard Harris giving the info to Tony and realized that Harris had probably slept with her just to get information out of her.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

1- In HD it looked like she was wearing a black thong

2 - Agent Harris only thought of taking care of his needs.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I thought she thought he was on the phone to his wife, FWIW...

11. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I watched in HD, as you know....and actually, it looked like she needed a wax.

I just figured she was upset because he was a lousy lay. Maybe she brought that gun to bed with her. She doesn't look like a nice person.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

We should just be thankful that Agent Harris was undercover.

Draft saved Draft deleted