1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sports designer, Fort Myers, Fla.

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by friend of a friend, Dec 6, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

This reads to me like you're insulting somebody by telling him to go do agate. Why don't you tell us what you really meant since we're all apparently jumping to the wrong conclusion?

2. Anyone else think Ghost is the guy from Detroit?

And why is a Florida newspaper letting a designer write a column about a mid-major college in Ohio? Who down there cares?

3. Sportschick: I said that to tell him to go find something better to do. Probably could've said it better, but hey, it's not like you can take this board seriously. Unlike Shotglass, whose very existence seems to depend on this site.

Write-brained: Part of the reason they let him write that column is because he knows what he's talking about and the interest in Bowling Green, while probably not as wide-reaching as a column about USF, helped the writer get some experience that ended up paying off in a better job. Isn't that what it's all about?

Plus the fact half of Ohio lives on the west coast of Florida. That means there's some interest.

Oh, and by the way, click your heels together three times and go screw yourself. Nice try, outing me. Keep trying. I'm from Florida, you fucktard.

4. OK. I think I've figured out Biff's identity. Welcome back, Biff.

5. So bans are by name only?

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Man, who knew some anonymous, generic Florida town like Fort Myers would cause so much hatin'.

Bring in the love. Push out the jive.

Draft saved Draft deleted