1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Strahan's 'tirade toward media'

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Trouser_Buddah, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Oshkosh

Oshkosh New Member

I agree, I don't think Strahan lost his cool at all. He was just upset that "The Worldwide Leader" once again made an ant out of a molehill.

2. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Too many people in our biz are WAY too thin-skinned.

We grill and second-guess people all the time. Then when a guy turns it -- civilly, I may add -- on us, too many of us act like whiny babies.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Strahan was civil?

Spitting out bits of PBJ while accosting a reporter is civil?

Yelling at a reporter for asking Strahan about something HE SAID is civil? Looking like a complete clown while talking about BEING A MAN while he's being asked about the back-stabbing he gave Burress is civil?

Strahan got everything he deserved on this board and elsewhere. He's a hypocritical fraud.

4. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

I stand by what I said. Way too many whiny bitches in this business.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

And I stand by what I said. This isn't a matter of a reporter being whiny over being called out on a mistake. This is Strahan publicly getting called on the carpet for his back-stabbing comments and proving, once again, he's a fraud.

Draft saved Draft deleted