1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Succession Season 4 — Spoilers Included

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Webster, Mar 26, 2023.

Tags:
  1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Roy means king....Roman emperors were often incompetent debauched weirdos....

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Also trying to figure out how Logan and Ewan spent any time in Scotland to get those accents, support Hearts (or Hibs) and do the bird watching.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I just rewatched the Ewan eulogy. What a tour de force:

Oh yes, he gave away a few million of his billions but he was not a generous man. He was mean, and he made but a mean estimation of the world and he fed a certain kind of meagreness in men. Perhaps he had to because he had a meagreness about him and maybe I do about me too, I don’t know. I try. I try. I don’t know when but sometime he decided not to try anymore and it was a terrible shame.

garrow and Tighthead like this.
  5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

I've watched the first two seasons. I've never seen characters so cynically, blatantly, ham-handedly manipulated. Nothing matters in this show. People are just dropped in to move things along.

Draft saved Draft deleted