1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Succession Season 4 — Spoilers Included

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Webster, Mar 26, 2023.

Tags:
  1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

If they do off Kendall, it will be ambiguous. Like they are all out to sea on a boat and he’s standing at the bow like Leo and Kate in Titanic. Them no one can find him but they find his empty glass lying on the deck. Did he jump or fall? We’ll never know.

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Kind of like the John Goodman character in Treme, although that was obviously a suicide.

3. Webster

Way, way too on the nose.

Tighthead likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Great episode. Best of the season, so far.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Can’t believe I liked Roman at one time and felt sorry for him.

Deskgrunt50 and garrow like this.
  6. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

This is the sort of thing that happens when you’re forced to eat too much chicken.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The writers (through Roman's dialogue) perfectly capture the grating, whiny, MAGA evasion of responsibility ("We're not violent.....antifa!!!!).

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  8. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Logan on the plane was so so so so much better

9. Webster

I thought it was well done but for me a little too alt history Nov 2020. I get the cynicism about the kids deciding the fate of democracy over their petty grievance/desire to run the company but it was over the top.

JimmyHoward33 and qtlaw like this.
  10. clintrichardson

clintrichardson Active Member

In addition, this episode (which I liked) also made me regret having sympathy for Tom, after what he said to Shiv when she told him she was pregnant.

After not going to prison for the Cruises scandal, Tom now gets to be the face of the election call.

qtlaw likes this.
  11. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Good episode. Also: vomit inducing.

12. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I was already stressed and upset about something else when I watched the episode. It was one of the most unsettling and stressful hours of TV I've seen in a long time and I had a lot of trouble falling asleep after. I never liked that fucking weasel Roman.

Draft saved Draft deleted