1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Super Bowl XLI Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Angola!, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Nine? No wonder Bills stands for Boy I Love Losing SuperBowls.

2. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

At least I've learned I'm no longer the only one here who thinks the things I think.

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Boomer blows. And he's doing a 'double dip' today. TV for CBS, Radio analyst for Westwood 1. I'm sure we're all thrilled. Another Long Island blowhard. ;)

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

BBAM, cool it, seriously. You're coming off as petty and immature. Regardless of what Moddy has written, you need to let it go.

5. Flying Headbutt

Boomer is great. All the haters are just mad he was better than Browning Nagle.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

When you ladies are done with your dueling purses at 20 paces... there's a football game to discuss here -- like how the hell the Bears can get back with a 9 in their score so I can win some money...

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Damn, Shannon's suit looks tight. That is a nice outfit. Of course, it would probably look better if one is built like him. Thanks, EAS...

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Why does Coke show those glass bottles you can nver find anymore. For truth in advertising they need to show those crappy plastic bottles.

9. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Since it's raining, there's a good chance Prince slips in his high heels and breaks his hip.

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Brooks Bollinger is better than Browning Nagle.

11. Flying Headbutt

If the Colts would hold on to the fucking football and score TD's, I'd have won 250 bucks by now.

BTW, I think it's funny BBAM talks about being a bigger person. He's always such a gentle sweetheart all the time.

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Well, I AM an asshole.
    But I would, too, prefer to discuss the game. On this thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted