1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tebow to appear in Focus on the Family commercial during SB XLIV

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Yeah, I didn't like the double parenthetical either. Probably would make my ten commandments of things not to do in writing. Oh well. :D

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I didn't even notice the double parenthetical. First religion is proven to be a farce, now deskslave. Bret Michaels was right. Give me something to believe in.

3. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

He's got skanks galore chasing after his shriveled washed-up rock star ass. I'd say he's used up enough faith for two lives... :D

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

But enough about deskslave!

5. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Actually, if I may, tell me more about these 'skanks galore.' Where would one find said galore?

6. fishhack2009

I'd say the green room at a taping of "Rock of Love" would be a good place to start... :D

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

[​IMG]

8. YF, which "Christian values" of Tebow's do you suspect that the board disapproves of?

9. fishhack2009

Another virgin, no doubt.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh crap. Now you've done it.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Are you that dense?

12. I have no issue with Tebow advocating a pro-life position. None. Good for him.

That being said, I don't like a lot of the things "Focus on the Family" stands for, and think he should tread a little more lightly. This association could be quite embarrassing for him some day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.