1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tebow to appear in Focus on the Family commercial during SB XLIV

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Poorly worded sentence, wasn't it?

Some of you need a break from SJ. Some need a life.

How's that?

2. Yeah, it's certainly a crap term to use and disingenuous. I was only saying that you can be philosophically consistent and be against abortion and for the death penalty.

3. No, printdust. Not within the confines of this board. For most of America. The younger generations are pro-gay marriage. There is no way laws against it are still constitutional 20 years from now. No way.

4. printdust

printdust New Member

Your opinion.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I know, and I wasn't directing that at or arguing with you.

I notice hondo still hasn't acknowledged that he acknowledged Mrs. Tebow's CHOICE 20-odd years ago. This is just too good for words. Once again: Irony is dangerous in the hands of those who don't know the meaning of the word.

6. printdust

printdust New Member

But I don't take my cue from a board which largely speaks from a position of loathing anything with a Christian bend.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Quit with the martyrdom crap. Who is anti-Christian? If anything, we're anti-religion. I don't give a crap which "God" you believe in. It's a pile of crap. (I'm going PG-13 so as not to offend hondo's delicate sensibilities)

You poor persecuted people. Nothing ever goes right for you. Everyone's out to get YOU.

8. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

I would argue against the younger generations being pro gay marriage. I have never heard certain homophobic slurs thrown around more than when I used to go to HS sporting events.

9. Not my opinion. This is what the numbers say. The party's over.

10. fishhack2009

fishhack2009 Active Member

Ah, the "Real America" argument. Sarah Palin has decided to join us. Hi, Sarah!!

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

OK, I had to look that one up. That's a fair comparison.

12. And you would be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.