1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tennessee Titans Beat Writer

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by changingtimes, Nov 17, 2023.

1. changingtimes

changingtimes New Member

AllTitans.com, a channel on the hugely successful Sports Illustrated Fan/Nation network, is looking for a No. 1 beat reporter to cover the Tennessee Titans, effective immediately. A minimum of two years of professional experience is preferred. Solid writing clips are required, as are examples of video work and social media presence. NFL experience is preferred, but not required. Talent and hard work comes first. Position includes salary and a great bonus structure based on revenue produced from pageviews on AllTitans.com or any of our other sites. This is a full-time job and requires in-person coverage of the Titans on a daily basis throughout the year. You'll get better too, with full-time editing and mentoring from some of the best in the business, and a solid team of a dozen writers, editors and marketing professionals in my Hilltop30 Media Group that includes seven sites with The Arena Group and its various entities. Please send clips and a resume to me at tombrew@hilltop30.com. I promise you'll get prompt responses from me.

Draft saved Draft deleted