1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Texas idiot judge: Don't swat your kids on the behind!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by printdust, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Complete lack of context or understanding of where I was coming from. Oh, and it shows he has way too much time on his hands.

Otherwise, perfection. :)

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Actually, I think he is spot on. I agree with you on this thread but the way you argue just turns so many people off. Anyways, I hope this is my last post on this as we all know it won't be yours.

3. outofplace

Lecture me about posting like and asshole and then, finish it off by posting like an asshole. Nicely done.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Well, it wasn't your last post, was it?

If anything, he should be hailed as a visionary!

5. outofplace

Wow, he predicted that I would post again on a thread that I've been commenting on since shortly after it began.

What will he predict next? That the sun will set tonight and then rise again in the morning?

6. I don't think that's right, actually, because they weren't inconsistent. My father consistently hit me. My mother consistently used non-physical disciplinary methods.

7. outofplace

Consistency isn't just what one person does. It is all of the parenting that a child receives, and yours was inconsistent because one parent hit you and the other did not.

When parents aren't on the same page, that is inconsistent parenting.

8. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Jesus, oop, now Bob Cook is on your hit list? I don't think I've ever seen him get into it with anyone. You are a piece of work.

9. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

Thank you for contributing nothing to the discussion, as usual.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Now, that could be called an ironic post.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

You get off oop's handle! Not that there's anything wrong with that.

12. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

Great, a gay joke. You are such an immature, name-calling piece of shit asshole.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.