1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The exact moment that Jason Whitlock stopped mattering

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Thrilla_in_Vanilla, Sep 24, 2020.

1. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Songbird with the good DM pull.

I’d also add “God” by Tori Amos. The fact that her weird style and subversive lyrics were actually popular is one of the things that was great about the early 1990s.

OscarMadison likes this.
  2. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Still relevant and worthy of high rotation for thinking theists.
    Derek Webb (formerly with Caedmon's Call) is fearless about calling out those who want to use the church for social, political, and financial gain.

I like to think of this one as joyful noise:

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It would be like the end of the movie Road Trip, when the philosophy TA starts his own cult, talks them all into drinking the Kool Aid but then they all lost interest after he went first.

Baron Scicluna and OscarMadison like this.
  4. daytonadan1983

daytonadan1983 Well-Known Member

Here's my dilemma: I actually agree with him on the HBCU NFL draft thing but I don't want to be seen sharing an opinion with that obsolete tub of goo.

So I've tried to rope a dope by posting that my greatest player was an UDFA who now has a bust in Canton and a street in Miami named after him, three of my four Super Bowl alum were UDFA, the fact that the NFL Draft has devolved in a street party that allows us to enjoy football while avoiding watching start up teams named after superheroes play to a 14-10 cluster and that 25 of our players will hear their name called on graduation Saturday...How did I do?

5. BitterYoungMatador2

6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

"Women are wired to prioritize money, security, and attention above everything, including freedom."

Can't believe he's not married.

Whitlock is an unwitting incel who obviously hates women.

"McAfee is a weak man. He’s no rebel. He’s Joe Biden."

Hello, random dismount.

wicked likes this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

I've never been more excited to take a Disney trip, thanks to Whitlock and DeSantis.

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I'm taking a Disney cruise with several branches of family for Christmas. And Jason Whitlock is a bigoted piece of shit.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

We're going down for a weekend next week. I may even break down and by mouse ears because 'Scroom.

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Wait, I thought McAfee was an alpha male? From the mold of Rogan?

McAfee could also beat the shit out of Whitlock with a hand and leg tied behind his back. And I'm here for it.

11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

That might be is the dumbest fucking column I've ever read.

What a pompous, deluded asshole.

wicked likes this.
  12. BitterYoungMatador2

Which ship?

Draft saved Draft deleted