1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

That sounds my speed thanks.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

It’s kind of dishonest, toned down. It feels like the 70s seen through the lens of 2023 therapy culture.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The last episode was very good but overall it was a meh series.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Strong Perry Mason episode this week. Awesome production design and casting.

6. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Any thoughts on the Yellowjackets S2 opener? Watched it last night. Had the requisite weirdness of the first season, and it seems like it's only going to get stranger. Christina Ricci is great as a weirdo creep.

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I've found a GoT rewatch still holds up if you just pretend the show ended with the Night King's death.

garrow likes this.
  8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

9. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

“Lucky Hank” putting George Saunders (a fictional version) in an episode is like placing catnip for me on the screen. I’m enjoying this as a low-stakes show with really good comedy writing.

garrow likes this.
  10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

To be fair - I think Selleck has a deal where he flies in from California on Tuesday and his scenes are done by Wednesday evening.

12. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Alison Brie is very pretty. Beautiful eyes. Great smile. Fantastic figure.

Also wonderfully naked at the very end of Someone I Used to Know. Only Amazon.

I spent 105 minutes watching this, only for her. Weak script. Uninspired plot.

But the surprise payoff for me… she’s wonderfully naked at the end. You’re welcome.

Draft saved Draft deleted