1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

GLOW was really good. Much more dramatic than I expected and sadly canceled due to the pandemic. Huss has a four-episode.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Definitely a memorable role. Just learned today that Huss played Todd on "Beavis and Butthead"!

OscarMadison and sgreenwell like this.
  3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

WHAT?!

garrow likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The Full Monty....the TV series

Killick likes this.
  5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

After last night, down to one episode of Mrs. Maisel left. No spoilers, but it seems like an awfully big task to give attention to the numerous open questions.

6. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

It's an ASP show, so I don't think there are any guarantees that answers will be forthcoming.

Wenders, Dyno and Webster like this.
  7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I think if they wanted one do over, it would have been to fictionalize the Lenny Bruce character, especially given his chemistry with Midge.

Dyno and sgreenwell like this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Just finished Killing It on Peacock. Highly recommend. Aces cast (Craig Robinson, Aussie Claudia O'Doherty from Love and Our Flag Means Death and Scott MacArthur). Funny, unpredictable and more substantive than most sitcoms.

9. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I finished Beef and really liked it. I agree that each episode built well on the previous one.
    Interesting premise on how one brief incident can affect multiple lives.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Rewatching Mythbusters from the beginning. More fun than grownups should have. I hope the Making Fun audience discovers this if they haven't already.

John, Neutral Corner and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted