1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Oh, yeah. The stuff of epics. Songs will be sung, poems written about our conversations.

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Sniff, sniff. Yeah, you COULD use a shower.

3. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

4. Highway 101

5. Highway 101

Post-padding

(Hey, I coulda split this into another one)

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

You know, I was going to mention RokSki seemed to be posting an awful lot, but that'd be the pot calling the kettle black. I remember one time when I was threatening to leave Moddy said "Shut the fuck up and go back to posting 50 times a day." (One love, Moddy)

But holy shit, 200-something posts in one day? I don't think even I've done that.

What scares me is it seems you've done OTHER things today in addition to posting at SJ. Imagine what you'd do if you were truly committed to the board!!!! :D

7. Highway 101

Oh....

And TWIIIIIIIIINS!

I really do miss those commercials in this Super Bowl season.

8. Moderator1

I can't believe I would every say anything like that. Ever. Me? Naw. No way.

I'm on here too much my own self and I post a lot. The pace of some folks amazes me but, as I said, this HAS to be a record.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think Flash posted close to 400 times her first day.

10. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Personally, I'm comforted that I can count on BYH to post 14.68 times a day rather than 230 times one day and none the next. It's my SportsJournalists.com security blanket, as it were. ;D

11. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I think it was 200. But I could be wrong. And I sure as shit don't care enough to go look that one up.

12. Moderator1

Does that include her "tits," which were removed? At least from the board. I assume she's still wearing them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.