1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

This HAS to be a record

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Hands down.

Besides, when women get on hot or not, they're generous. When men get on, it's a joke to see how many chicks they can force to cry themselves to sleep at night because they were given a 1 or 2.

2. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

In honor of RokSki's accomplishment, I'm tempted to go fetch my (and Zeke's) favorite "Flash Your Rack" picture.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Spoken like an ugly person.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Gee, I wonder ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Because his personality sucks giant donkey balls, so he can't appreciate it in anybody else.

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

This reminds me of the episode of Cheers where Diane was on a date with a guy who always told you how many letters were in the sentence you just spoke. As they were leaving, Sam asks him "on a scale of one to a thousand, what would rate Diane?" and he said "42".

7. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Look bro several things:

1.) You follow me around every thread and try to punk me - bc I beat you like a rag doll from the McGwire thread on. Hey BW - still asking the Q as to why interview me - lol?? LAT, PBS, G4, ESPN, NBC, etc. don't seem to have that problem. Oh well, its old news anyway.

2.) We ALL care about looks - why do you think SC has that stupid line about Angelina Jolie? Why do women PACK Justin timberlake concerts or swarm Brad Pitt?

Why do guys fall ALL over themselves for Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra? Here is a Q - how many seconds would it be before you were foaming at the mouth if I put you in the same room with Carmen Electra??? No minute hand needed there.

ANYONE with 1/2 a brain will take a better looking mate over a less better looking one all things being equal. That is darwinism...that is life. That is not even debatable.

Grow up.

When I put on 10-20 lbs (good % of fat) to bulk up for a PL contest at 220lbs I get less women - when I get ripped after a contest or going down to 198's I pull ALL day long. Abs = chicks simple equation. Huh, what is the difference there BW - smae guy, same degress....oh gosh is it all about looks??? Let's just say it helps ok.

continued below

8. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Downright third-grade of me, but that made me giggle.

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

HAHAHAHh The "continued below" followed by Ellis' post makes me laugh, even though I don't find "Cockdian" funny at all.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

What about twatwaffle?

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Actually, JDV, I don't prefer skinny, balding, no-personality shits like yourself. I don't think you'll find many 10s who prefer them either. Heidi Klum seems to be doing just fine with Seal and he has lupus scars on his face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.