1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Tony K sounding better

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by patchs, Aug 25, 2006.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I know, I was surprised by this! Back into the time machine and to 2006...

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

The San Diego Chargers bowled over the competition this year. This is the year Marty Schottenheimer can win the Super Bowl.

wicked likes this.
  3. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

This is the wildest most random thread resurrection ever, especially since it wasn't unearthed by @TheSportsPredictor! I'm not complaining, it's hilarious. This is so long ago, I don't think I'd started arguing salary caps w/@outofplace yet I'm sure I was arguing other dumb shit though!

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Surely they won’t wilt in the postseason.

5. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

It's not a matter of if Vince Young or Matt Leinart surpasses Tom Brady as the best quarterback in football, it's a matter of when.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Now that he’s killed off ESPN Hollywood, John Skipper can finally return ESPN to its roots of fluff-free highlights, highlights, highlights, and host Mario Lopez can be banished from TV forever while Skipper settles in no doubt for a long and controversy-free career. Popping a cold Coke in your honor, Skip.

HanSenSE likes this.
  7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

what was the impetus to resurrect this thread? I still don't know.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

17 years later, @exmediahack fucked the dead thread on his recliner and brought it back to life ...

He quoted yab ...

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Which is fine, because the three hours he does each week from his house come out just fine. And I don't think PTI is actively hurting from the guys doing it remotely.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

PTI doesn't come within a thousand galaxies of ATH.

Jesus_Muscatel likes this.
  11. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

At first, when it was fresh, it did. Largely because of Tony.

Wilbon is so full of himself. I haven't had cable for a few years so I don't watch that much. But I'd prefer it with Tony and a guest counterpart, be it Mina Kimes, Frank Isola, Kevin Blackistone, just about anybody not named Wilbon.

Wilbon needs to STFU.

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Hockey in Vegas? Ridiculous idea. The NHL hasn't been relevant for me since the Brooklyn Americans folded.

Draft saved Draft deleted