1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What agenda? Aside from building a wall and making Mexico pay for it, he's not stated much of one.

I don't think he would be leading the D's race right now with all his antics and putdowns.

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I don't know why Starman keeps going on and on with his allegations about The Donald...

[​IMG]

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Hillary vs. Trump:
    [​IMG]

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

And I guess this goes to my point. Since his agenda is so thin, is it transferable? And, then, is there really something about the GOP that made it vulnerable to his style of demagoguery, other than having a huge field?

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

1. That's not quite fair. Trump has explicitly said he won't cut Medicare or Social Security. That's a reality-tinged policy. Otherwise, it's all "you name the problem, I Trump will fix it fast."
    PS: Emerson College's polling unit did a poll of Massachusetts over the weekend. Trump is at 50 percent in the Republican primary, nobody else out of mid-teens.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Trump has gotten wishy washy about Medicare, and declining to address the third rail of American politics doesn't really qualify as "policy."

That said, he's going to be the nominee, and I'm sure the Neanderthals will be very happy with themselves. Meanwhile, the decent people left in this country will be put in a position of hoping a snake like Hillary can hide her true self long enough to beat him in a general.

'Murrica, baby.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

8. Dick Whitman

The Emerson poll had him at 48 percent in MA in October.

The male Peggy Noonan can kindly pipe the fuck down.

YankeeFan likes this.
  9. Dick Whitman

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Was that poll conducted by the GOP leadership?

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Whatever Trump says is irrelevant; every single word he utters is bullshit, a lie.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Just because that has been true his entire life, doesn't mean he's not being forthright now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.