1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but a Congressman writing someone - never mind a presidential nominee - to shove something up their ass still sounds novel and newsworthy.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Yeah, and kind of sad in its lack of civility.

4. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

You forgot to say "THOSE PEOPLE," Festus.

Also ...

"Before you dismiss me as just another 'Mexican,' let me point out that my great-great grandfather came to this country in 1857, well before your own grandfather," he wrote. "His grandchildren (my grandfather and his brothers) all served our country in World War I and World War II. His great-grandson, my father, served in the U.S. Army and, coincidentally, was one of the first 'Mexican' federal judges ever appointed to the federal bench."

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

I think you missed the point, which was that Starman thought he'd found some huge gotcha, when if fact he found out the equivalent of "water is wet" ...

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Double Down likes this.
  7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh, I know precisely where Brownsville is; one of legendary Fecesbook relatives lives about 15 miles from it.

Although the Latino population is the
    Large majority, the lily white gringos still hold a surprising and disproportionately powerful amount of influence in the Rio Grande Valley.

(Disproportionate in that by all normal logic, they should hold almost NO power, but due to seniority and institutional traditions they get to act like they have 48 percent of the population when really it's more like 12).

Listening to these fuckers spew (or worse, theiR FB feed) is amazing and repugnant. Mexican this, wetback that, illiegal, illegal, learn to speak English you greasy beaners, Trump Is Right, Build The Wall, etc etc

Take it from me, the gringo population of the RGV thinks THE PIG is the absolute shizznit. And they are undoubtedly going absolute batshit over Vela's quote, demanding apologies, etc etc.

I guess if I moved someplace where I was in a 10% minority, I'd either learn how to get along, or I'd get the fuck out.

Nobody put a gun to your head and said you had to live there, if brown colored Latino people piss you off so much, maybe you better move somewhere where they ain't 85% of the population, you think?

Not these fuckers, they spew on and on like they're the whitest of the Big White Ten Gallon Texans and the Latinos should tip their hats as they walk down the street.

So yeah, they can shove Trump's wall right up their asses too.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Nice people on the left.

Person is a self described anti-harassment activist.

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Has any candidate proposed ethnic cleansing yet? I'm bored and still deciding on how to vote. Plus, Gary Coleman isn't running this time.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

TINMHITTMAL

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

By worrying about that judge, isn't Trump making a defacto admission his comments were offensive?

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

One tweet to determine which side is more reprehensible. YF wins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.