1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you feel so humiliated by your people, but like I said above, you brought the problem on yourselves and now you need to reboot and find a set of center-right core policy positions that can attract a majority of sensible people. There was no "conservative movement." It was something establishment conservative elites invented with the help of their media echo chamber.

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

No, he's definitely a Herself kinda guy. You could see that in his taking care to be sure that he had plenty of backup and his victim was isolated. Democratic processes, yo ...

old_tony likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If you don't consider yourself intellectually superior to the functional imbecile Dumpf and his slack jawed couch masturbator reality teevee addict supporters, I'm not sure you should trust yourself to get dressed in the morning without pulling your underwear on over your head.

TigerVols likes this.
  4. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Partaking in and then excusing terrible behavior up to and including violence because of political differences is the very hallmark of the modern liberal.

You and those violent protesters are cut from the same cloth.

old_tony likes this.
  5. Mr. Sunshine

And yet the majority of them are at least as successful as you. How does that make you feel? #rhetoricalquestion

6. doctorquant

"at least"?

7. Mr. Sunshine

A little pity never hurt, right?

8. Starman

It's been 50 years since I pulled my underwear on over my head. I'm not sure Dumpf fans can say the same.

9. Mr. Sunshine

I'm sure it's been that long -- literally.

10. doctorquant

Riiiiiight.

11. doctorquant

Hell, you're State Department spokesman material in the current administration. If your email password is at least moderately strong, you could be head of IT at the NSA!

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  12. Starman

If I had 40 inch tits and wore a rifle bullet necklace, I'd be a prime prospect to be official spokesbimbo for the Dumpf Administration.

And I'll grant the current administration has rolled out some dumb bunnies of its own in that state department mouthpiece role.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.