1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I've never predicted this. I've even said there's a chance Hillary does win in a landslide.

She probably would have beaten any of the 17 candidates who ran.

Republicans have a tough electoral map. There's no doubt about that. And, folks like Justin think Republicans are mean, so they have to vote for the nice guys, who offer love and understanding.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  2. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Loving your neighbor has nothing to do with Jesus. It's about treating other people a certain way.

Now: Tell me more about how I - as a liberal - hate Western Culture. Or just say, "OK - that was a little hyperbolic bombast, and I recognize that nothing even a little bit close to 'all' liberals feel that way."

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

But we know that isn't the case.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Justin_Rice

Tell me more about how Liberalism is a mental disorder and how Liberalism must be defeated at all costs, Rush.

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Once the party put Donald Trump forward as its standard bearer, it became the Party of Assholes and Cowards.

6. Justin_Rice

It's not that I think Republicans are mean .... it's that I think people who believe the things they hear on the radio are horribly misguided, and it's pretty important we keep their hands off the levers of power.

I'm not against voting for Republicans .... hell I have voted for Republicans. But talkradiocons? Yeah - I'm voting against those guys every chance I get.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  7. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

It's more of a cult.

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

9. Justin_Rice

10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Liberalism is similar to Islamic extremism. The latter is just more aggressive and honest about what it's trying to achieve.

old_tony likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Are you familiar with a little book called the Bible? It was a best seller.

Check out Mark.

One of the scribes who had listened to them debating appreciated that Jesus had given a goodanswer and put a further question to him, 'Which is the first of all the commandments?'

Lord our God is the one, only Lord,

Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength.

The second is this: You must love your neighbour as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.'

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Yes, he's famous for his remarkable self-control and discipline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.