1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

How should they have dealt with Obama? (And don't post a crosshairs pic; some don't like that.)

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

#tolerance

3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Whining constantly and then inevitably capitulating is no way to bolster your support. Also, the crosshairs thing was uncalled for. I'm not Starman.

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Clinton up to +6 in the polling averages. +8 for polls released in the last week (nomination bump).

Trump is not some ubersavvy demagogue who has cracked the code on manipulating the masses. He's a dumbshit attention whore who happened to resonate with the racist, anti-intellectual vein of the Republican Party in the one year where the other factions of the party were vote-splitting. The nomination was Political Tebow's playoff win in Pittsburgh. All that's left is the blowout loss and the quick transition to punditry.

cranberry likes this.
  5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Wait a minute.

You think the problem over the last eight years is that Republicans capitulated too much?

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

OK. You are not Starman.

Also, you stated what you believe the GOP did, and did not answer the question of what the Republicans should have done.

I point that out because you seem insistent on people answering thoughtfully, and I didn't want you to feel remiss.

7. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

They admitted he was an American citizen and didn't default on the debt. What more do you want from them?

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

This is the prevailing wisdom in conservative land. They've given too much. If they'd just hold to true conservative principles, the country would see how awesome everything can be.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I'll match "talkradiocons" against your beloved jagoffs Colbert and Stewart, and we'll call it a draw.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The more people get to know Hillary, the less they like her. It's hard to see her numbers holding up once America gets more exposure to her over the next several months.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That would be like one of those 100-2 girls high school basketball blowouts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.