1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

It's a bit. A dumb bit.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

When we've gotten to the point where our concern trolls are talking about "only" a five-point lead, I'm not particularly nervous.

Expect lots more "this is bad news for Obama!" type dumbassery, then a month or two toward the end of proclaiming a shy Tory effect, but this is already over.

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

5. Neutral Corner

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Every time Hillary gives a speech, it sounds like a high school kid giving a graduation speech. Rising up and screeching on her big points, and just awfully robotic and stilted during the main part, with the awkward pauses when she tries to crack a joke.
    It's like fingernails on a chalkboard, and that's without getting into the substance of what she's saying.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I can't see why women see sexism in the ferocious opposition to her candidacy.

Lugnuts, TigerVols and cranberry like this.
  8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

This is as absurd as the Obama TELEPROMPTER!!! criticism. You don't like her? Join the club. But she's been doing this since many of us were schoolchildren. And she knows what she's talking about, whether you agree or not.

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

She does kind of sound like the female version of Diamond Joe Quimby sometimes.

Better than sounding like a first-grader throwing a temper tantrum, though.

Batman and BDC99 like this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I understand our obligations to many nations and they sometimes piss me off too.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I've never predicted that Trump would beat Hillary.

Obama beat Romney by 4%. Trump is down 5%. He's running right where Jeb, or Rubio, or Kasich would be.

Considering he just had his, "worst week ever," it's not bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.