1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I know you think that. It is one of the symptoms.

2. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

Would a better analogy be:

You sound like Mississippi complaining that the Big 10 props up college football.

???

TigerVols likes this.
  3. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

Over 3/4 of my Facebook friends are family and acquaintances from a rural area. The only reason I wouldn't be applauded for making such comments about Hillary is because they would blend in with the daily litany of derisive posts.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

And if they had a personal reason to call her that, they would have a point.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Given his accent and penchant for carelessly shooting pistols into the air and surrounding areas, there are probably people out there who find Yosemite Sam incredibly offensive and would need to retreat to their safe spaces at the mere sight of him.

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I call Hitlerry a doddering old withered bitch all the time. I was banned from several boards in 2010 for calling Obungo a Stepin Fetchit when he bent over for the teabagger sequesterization scheme, a decision which has hamstrung his administration and the nation ever since.

HRC is a doddering old withered bitch who doesnt know shit about how email works and fibs and fudges the truth a lot.

But she's not a fascist racist sexist asshole ignorant nitwit pervert bigot, so that's good enough for me.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah, but no one respects you.

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

We need an image or icon for this.

For some reason, I look at those letters and think "tin can metal."

So here's an appropriate pic:

[​IMG]

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hillary's too cautious. Maybe we'll get a campaign reset, and a new l, authentic version of Hillary, that's not so cautious. (All leaked to the Times ahead of time, of course.)

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

If your headline is a question and your quote is a professor from the University of Akron, you should accept that you're stretching and maybe not hit publish.

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.