1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

3. LongTimeListener

It could have been worse. They could have had her read Cliven Bundy.

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Seriously, this has to be sabotage, right? I mean, HER SPEECH ALSO INCLUDED A RICK ROLL.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It's like they're BEGGING us to know they're full of shit but we are too dumb to get it.

Lugnuts likes this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"Zees ees Melania Trump sayink I Haff A Dream!!! Ask not what Donald Trump can do for you, ask what you can do for Donald Trump!! So that government by zee Trump, for zee Trump, und uff zee Trump, shall not perish from zee Earf!! Zat's one small step for mankind, one giant leap for Trump!!! Ve vill not go quietly into zee night, ve vill not fannish without a fight!!"

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I didn't say she was being used for political purposes. That went without saying.

All I said was it seemed like she had a pop beforehand.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Man just when you thought Trump's ill-fated logo would be his most embarrassing moment of the week

9. LongTimeListener

Maybe Eric hates his stepmom and has been playing the long game of revenge.

Aren't all of the kids supposed to speak? Does that mean speeches are being ripped up right now?

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I will never stop laughing at this. The folks who blame black and brown people for all Americas ills could not resist appropriating them.

It's too delicious. I'm crying.

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Trumps plagiarism must make Steve King the happiest person at the convention. #whiteisright

12. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

The solution for Trump would be to lay low for a while. Kinda hard when it's Day 1 of your convention and there's 3 days to go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.