1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

"Jerry Falwell Jr. to speak". Nothing says outreach to the undecided like that.

3. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Clinton will get an orange jumpsuit right after the FBI riot.

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Trunp doesn't need the undecided, at least not yet. It's not as if undecidedes are spending much time weighing their choices.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2016
  5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

If the goal is to get Falwell up there with the sole intention of making Ivanka and Donald look better by comparison, it's working.

6. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

7. dixiehack

We were promised winners. I though Fran Tarkenton lost all his Super Bowls. Sad!

8. LongTimeListener

Newt speaks! "I changed it because the delegates wanted closure on what I thought was a foolish speech. Cruz sets up criteria for voting for president which only Trump meets, and then doesn't go the next step. I think for a guy who thinks he's a serious man, it was a remarkably silly project."

CNN: He doubled down on it this morning.

Newt: "I know he did. But that's just a sign that the Cruz that the Senate has learned to dislike is just sharing himself with the nation."

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm all about the Trump-fascist connections, but "with you" is not one of them. Avril Lavigne has as much claim on it as Hitler.

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. dixiehack

I think I just watched Jeff Sessions catch a fly in his mouth on live cable.

11. LongTimeListener

On CNN, Dana Bash says there's an underground movement afoot among some delegates to gather in the arena after Trump's speech ... and endorse Gary Johnson.

We could have real violence if that happens.

12. dixiehack

Reince says we can kiss our guns goodbye if Hillary is elected. Someone should tell him Obama took those away years ago.

HanSenSE and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.