1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I like it better as one billionaire saying another billionaire is a loser.

2. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Quote the specific lie.

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

One candidate got rich in business. The other got rich by being a Washington Insider. Tell me which is more corrupt.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Well, attack my IQ.

The point is, just like a LOT of things related to HRC, it gives the appearance of a huge lack of principles and tons more sleaze.

In other words, just more Clinton modus operandi.

What's funny is some don't understand it. If there is nothing wrong, in reality or appearance, why would Wasserman be disappearing right now? Nothing to see here, move along, vote HRC in Nov.

5. old_tony

The difference between accused and credibly accused is no small thing.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

No, I'm talking about now. He remains an Independent, right? And he's been out of public office for years.

7. Riptide

Oh, we understand it. Trump has a lot more sleaze, and he's grossly unqualified on top of that.

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Meh. Wanting to fuck his daughter is understandable. I do too. Not sure RSW.

9. Riptide

That's not even a good joke, though.

10. old_tony

A real needle-mover.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

What's "corrupt" about writing books and making speeches? I can think of a lot of corrupt things a businessman can do.

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

DWS had to go, no question about it. I think she was going to be out before before the leaks. This just sealed the ouster.

It's also not surprising the DNC favored Clinton, as Sanders isn't/wasn't/hasn't been a Democrat before he ran for president. Kind of like Trump isn't/wasn't/hasn't been a Republican until a year ago.

As far as the email leaks, aren't they mostly talking about things that COULD be done, rather than anything they actually did. I admit, I could be missing something.

But it sounds more like ideas that were never acted on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.