1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

5 min in, and we've already seen more minorities than at the RNC.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Hank Newsome says, "Shut up, honkie!"

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

You live in fear of being deported but go on national TV to say that. Makes sense.

old_tony likes this.
  4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

She will not be deported under the current administration. I feel bad for the cops and feds who'll be ordered to enforce Trump's deportation order. Many of them will wind up dead. If there's one thing the undocumented CAN do here, it's buy firearms.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And here I thought they were just hard-working people looking for a better life. Now you say they're gun-toting killers?

cjericho likes this.
  6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That wouldn't perpetuate (and legitimize) at all the fear mongering of immigrants being a danger to U.S. security.

cjericho likes this.
  8. Michael_ Gee

I don't think this is a good idea. I hope it doesn't happen. But it will. Stupid violence is an American trait, and these folks have been here long enough to assimilate it. Suppose armed men showed up at your door to forcibly separate you from your family. What'd you do? What'd you WANT to do. Might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb is a universal human thought.

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

These teleprompter speeches are really bad.

10. Michael_ Gee

You are right, but these speeches are not meant to entertain. They are favors to various pols. Nobody running for President would rely on Boston Mayor Marty Walsh (sweet guy, kind of a dope) as an advocate. He was up there to make sure his extensive and effective campaign organization busts its butt for Clinton.

11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Whatever Al Franken's merits as a politician, he's lost 5-7 mph off his comedy fastball.

12. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

How fucking tanked is Franken?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.