1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I owe well into six figures in student loans. The only reason we are able to manage a reasonable existence is due to the Income Based Repayment Plan passed under President Obama and opposed by Republicans. Now we have to hope that a Democratic Congress and president eventually gets rid of the "tax bomb" waiting for us at the end of 20 years (God willing).

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'll bet there were some disasters for local economies and people who lost their jobs through BRAC.

RickStain likes this.
  3. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I'll also bet there were a few disasters for the families of people who were killed in Iraq or Afghanistan.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

YGBFKM

5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Feel that cognitive dissonance shaking your brain. It is revolted by the challenge to its cognitive map.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

An oldie, but goody.

What do Jay Cutler and Billy Graham have in common?

They can each make a stadium full of 60,000 people stand up and shout "Jesus Christ!"

HanSenSE and Big Circus like this.
  7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Did autism rates in the Bakken for those conceived and born there increased during the boom? Have they decreased in the past year?

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I sympathize with your situation, but you're about a half step away from being an anti-vaxxer.

9. RickStain

Way too early to tell, and the groundwater contaminations don't disappear overnight.

At the population levels we are talking about, I doubt the Bakken alone would have enough sample to draw conclusions.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Smallpotatoes and BadgerBeer like this.
  11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

If he's up against Trump, my ballot is going toward Lil Whitman.

Smallpotatoes and Ace like this.
  12. RickStain

oh god this is gonna be another one of your "I can't actually be bothered to read anything but my feelings are valid too" situations. I really am not interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.