1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

President Obama's speech was good (He always has been a good orator). It would have been better, though, had he left out the middle part about Trump. Although Obama used it to get to where he wanted to go with the rest of the speech, the references to and insults of Trump were needed and actually took away from the strength of the rest of it.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Gee, I hope you're not right.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Obama wins.

Fatality.

4. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Sorry I crapped on your hero. He has been a mediocre president who is not nearly the orator that his fanbois make him out to be. He's another smarmy hack who was only interested in doing what he wanted to do. Don't make him out to be some great compromiser.

Any schools named after him will be mediocre, no doubt, with droning mofos in every indoctrination lab.

old_tony and Mr. Sunshine like this.
  5. Donny in his element

Donny in his element Well-Known Member

Mediocre? You softened your tone!

SpeedTchr and Mr. Sunshine like this.
  6. jr/shotglass

Actually, I'm kind of glad there are people with SpeedTchr's ideas out there, and that they speak their minds.

It underlines the point that the majority needs to get out in November and keep a megalomaniac out of office.

TigerVols likes this.
  7. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Soooooooo annoying when people have different ideas. I mean, what the fuck?

old_tony likes this.
  8. jr/shotglass

You said annoying, not me. Don't think I said anything like that. But you have a history of putting words in others' mouths.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's personal with Obama. He wants to stomp Dumpf's birther ass into the dirt.

Where the speech wandered in the middle stages was when Obama drifted off into over-detailed policy wonk stuff.

When he got back on point of planting his boot square in THE PIG's ass, he was awesome.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
  10. SpeedTchr

You appear to be one of those mo-rons who think criticism of one side indicates support of the other. Piss off with that, matey. I wouldn't vote for Il Douche if you lined my family up and threatened to shoot them.

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Tough words from a message-board poster.

12. SpeedTchr

Ooooooooo, burn. Nothing tough about them. Just an opinion. I'm a twattish anonymous poster like you... just less twattish.

old_tony likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.