1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

And really, what does that have to do with anything here?

You know, history is going to treat Obama well, and that's just going to eat at you forever.

2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

I look at the Clinton's as a team. The Bonnie and Clyde of politics. In 1992 they even arrogantly pitched the 2 for the price of 1 meme.

3. jr/shotglass

That would classify as your baggage.

4. Earthman

Got it. I've set up a file labeled "My Baggage" And a subfile for "The Clintons" ;)

jr/shotglass likes this.
  5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

When is Season 3 of "Presidential Election Pissing Match" being released on Blu Ray? Are YF, o_t, Mr. S, cran, Baron, and a few special guest stars going to be on the commentary track?

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

No honest history is going to treat Obama well. First president ever to never have a single year of 3% GDP growth. Divided the country like no president ever before. Worst labor participation rate in more than 40 years. Obamacare has practically collapsed before he has even left office and will continue to be a huge problem for the country for many years to come before it's finally scrapped.

7. Earthman

Right but look at the economy that he inherited. OBama's Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 basically saved the world from financial ruin.

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. jr/shotglass

Ended the war in Iraq. Eliminated Osama bin laden. Turned around U.S. auto industry. Passed the stimulus. Passed Wall Street reform. Repealed "don't ask, don't tell." Increased support for veterans.

[​IMG]

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Tony's version of honest history is only that which is approved by the GOP.

Placing the divisions in this country fully in his lap is truly delusional thinking.

I guess the Obama Academy in Pittsburgh was really burned down in a student riot the day it opened, but the liberal media covered it up?

10. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

+ health care for 20 million.

12. jr/shotglass

Nice touch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.