1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I expect to see something on Bubba soon. Shit's getting down and dirty now.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

She's got my vote.

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Trump was obviously unsettled by the blowback from his horrible Khan comments, since he put out a rare statement.

Speaking of the Constitution, might want to have avoided the whole "Mr. Khan has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim..."

4. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

That will just make Trump a bigger hero in Dumbshit Land.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Models do a lot of stuff when they're young that they wish they hadn't when they get older. She has a 9-year-old son. It just strikes me as mean and nasty. Other than her speech at the convention, she has barely been involved in this campaign at all. She doesn't have to be ashamed of anything, but stuff you do at 20 is different that stuff you'd do at 40 (or however old she is). I just think any kind of attempt to shame the wives of political candidates is gross. The Post is doing what The Post does.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I think that domain name is taken.

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

I'll stick to sports, but that statement about Khan points out the little things about Trump that are just stupid and continue to pile up. Khan didn't stand up and claim you have never read the Constitution. He asked if you had read the Constitution. That's a pretty big difference.

Lugnuts likes this.
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Gotta love a USLF-jack. I really was looking forward to seeing Kelly and Walker on the same team (due to the planned merger of the Gamblers and Generals), but the league folding ruined that.

9. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

No. Fuck that. The asshole can dish it out, but can't get it back? No. He wants to protect his wife's "reputation," he should shut his fucking mouth.

Trump: Bill Clinton left out 'my favorite chapter' in DNC 2016 speech

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Yes, posing as a young model is the same as cheating on and humiliating your spouse. Repeatedly.

And where is the "But so-and-so isn't the one running for president!" refrain liberals love to trot out?

Melania doesn't deserve this. Any decent person, Left or Right, realizes that.

You are a lot closer to hypocrisy than you realize. As close as the nearest mirror.

JackReacher likes this.
  12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Doesn't seem right to me, either. Just sensationalism to sell papers.

Better to focus on Trump's past behavior, which is more relevant to this election, certainly moreso than Bill Clinton's failings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.