1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Inky beat me to it, but damn. This guy is completely unhinged, and I don't see how any veteran or serviceman could support him. Show some fucking respect, asshole. What should have been a poignant moment is just more of him being a jackass.

Trump: 'Much Easier' Receiving Purple Heart as Gift

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

And I am not certain that no recent sitting president has gone after a candidate with the full force of his office as Obama has. Sure, they show up at events or conventions, but to completely condemn the other side's nominee the way he did today? And good for him. This could get ugly for Trump. Seems to be getting worse by the hour.

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

How long until Trump responds to this latest gaffe by pointing out the gentleman only gave him a replica, not his actual Purple Heart award?

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

"I prefer heroes that don't get themselves shot," the candidate sniffed.

Big Circus and HanSenSE like this.
  6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

He is sensing that he is about to lose big, and he wants a way out. Look at this shit. He would love it if they revolted and dumped him.

7. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I kind of didn't give a shit about this because, after all, Trump IS completely unfit for the office and that can't be said enough.

On the other hand, Obama trashed him during a joint press conference with the prime minister of Singapore. At worst, it was the wrong place and the wrong time.

Other than that, I still have a hard time mustering any fucks to give.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

So sick of that one. We get it.

He fucking ASKED the guy if it was real, he says. No, really.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

That's fair. But it seems he is going to it every time Trump fucks up from here on out. As he should. The man CANNOT be our president.

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

It's at the point where I'm cutting down on the number of Trump's stupid statements I post on Facebook. Yeah, not only because Facebook, but a) my health is improving; b) he's getting enough publicity without my help; c) may as well post here, where we keep the fun in dysfunction.

Lugnuts and Neutral Corner like this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

You think we've got gridlock now? It's gonna be like street hockey on the LA freeways at 5 p.m. if hell freezes over, er, Trump wins and both parties are working against him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.