1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Who's going to be the debate prep cast? Hannity for moderator and Mellie Grant as Hillary?

2. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

True. Anybody who interprets the POTUS election as a general repudiation of the Republicans and a trend toward the Democrats is misguided. GOP owns state legislatures and will keep the Ted Nugent stranglehold on them. Because they own state legislatures, they will own the House. Probably for decades.

old_tony likes this.
  3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Don't forget about Assange's bag of goodies. Day ain't over yet.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Has any other reporter confirmed Joe's story?

They're surely trying to, right?

5. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

It's time for Obama to start playing hardball re the SCOTUS nomination. He needs to tell the Senate to either get the ball rolling on Garland now, or he'll pull the nomination and let Hillary make the pick.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I can't speak to what they're doing. I imagine as a former Republican congressman, Joe has some pretty good contacts. Maybe someone lied to him, but for what reason? To try and scare voters? This is my tactic if I'm going to to frag the Trump campaign, to go to Joe and not leak to the Times or Post? Let's see how it plays out. If it was totally made up, where was the outraged denial? Why wasn't SpokeBot Katrina Pierson on my TV reminding me that only the Democrats have ever dropped nukes?

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He should just do that anyway.

8. Dick Whitman

What makes it so outlandish that he said this? The guy went on the debate stage and said he would not rule out nuking European allies.

9. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

And he's dabbled along those lines before.
    [​IMG]

RickStain and Double Down like this.
  10. Dick Whitman

That's basically the same words from the meeting. There is no doubt it happened.

RickStain likes this.
  11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Basically what Joe "reported" fits in line with every single thing Trump has told us. This is the candidate the party chose. When George Snuffalupogus asks him about it, I can't imagine he'll even deny it. It's what he believes.

12. Dick Whitman

I doubt he's the least bit embarrassed about it. He thinks it's leverage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.