1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I have it on good authority Lance Armstrong was not indicted thanks to political pressure; something tells me HRC has a bit more clout than uniball does.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

The GOP establishment money fucked up the nomination and they have no one to blame but themselves. The Koch brothers placed an early bet on Scott Walker (of all people) to carry their water and you saw how effective that was. Adelson didn't get behind anyone. And they collectively ignored Rubio, aka the little boy in the corner saying "me, me!," who was willing to do and say whatever they wanted right from the get go. Now it's too late.

Part of the problem was that collectively the GOP establishment couldn't come up with a compelling way to tell/fool the base that it was in their interests to give massive tax cuts to the wealthy, cut social security, take away their healthcare and intervene even more in the Middle East.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Joe Blowjob unbolts his lips from Trump's cock just barely long enough to ask a pertinent question.

However, he does it in guest op-Ed column in the WaPo, not on any convenient teevee show. Kind of seems like he must be working under some kinds of orders on what he can or can't say on the air (certain candidates who must not be criticized).

JoeScar After Trump's KKK Comments: Is This How Party Of Lincoln Dies?

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

This might be the end of Trump!

Double Down and JackReacher like this.
  6. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

The timeline doesn't work. Some states have deadlines on June, a bunch of other deadlines are in July.

7. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Political donations are to bribery, as abortion is to murder?

No, that's not logical at all. It's logical in your head, which is dumb.

SpeedTchr, LongTimeListener and JC like this.
  8. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

I expect all of the northeast types t0 g0 with Trump because of proximity or, in the case of Chris Christie, a Johnny Sack-Tony Soprano agreement.

Ever been to a Trump rally? I've covered far too many the last six months and, I say this as a Republican, they are some of the most hate-filled political events I've ever been to. Personal attacks against private citizens. No specifics from the candidate. And he keeps winning.

HanSenSE and SFIND like this.
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

He's using Republican logic to show how dumb we are!

You just don't get it.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  10. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

CNN/ORC poll is out. It's national and not to a specific state but Trump with 49% support of Republicans.

Damn.

The Titanic is leaving for North America.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

If you can't prove this to Baron in a manner he finds acceptable, you can count on three pages of stalking.

YankeeFan likes this.
  12. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The Real Clear Politics average has him with a 16-point lead over the field, with 35.8 percent of the vote.

It's over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.