1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That he may be in the same situation does not mean he is wrong.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

But he is, anyway.

3. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

You're on the wrong side of history again, but you vow to deny it.

4. old_tony

Says the man supporting the terrorists' preferred candidate.

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

You're losing badly. Stop embarrassing yourself.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

So you're saying you've reached your delusional conclusions on your own? Either way, time to face reality. Eight years later, we have hugely popular president with a great record and a Democrat waiting to move into the White House following an inevitable landslide election win in November.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Let's rewind a sec and attempt to understand that I was making a joke about what a preening Hemingway dipshit Rhodes was in the first place. If there is one place I thought we had found partisan common ground, it's was Narrative Bro Ben Rhodes viewing himself, and his mission, as the arc of a Hemingway manly man.

There is no one more confused than the modern liberal when he makes a joke that falls flat, I guess.

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. outofplace

More fiction from Tony. How about something factual. Are you still voting for Trump? We know you were going to, but has he finally gone far enough that even you have to abandon the party line?

9. old_tony

I'm not losing a thing. But if being on the side that's imposing policies to ruin the country (The Soviet Union just needed a few years more than the 90 we gave them and they would have been a roaring success!!) is "winning," have at it. I can't believe you haven't moved to that paradise in Venezuela yet.

10. outofplace

More distraction to pull attention away from the real point, which is that your party nominated a man who has no business holding any public office.

11. old_tony

I was going to give up on Trump. Then I saw Hillary double down on her lies again yesterday and I remembered what's at stake.

12. outofplace

Thank you for clarifying and once again proving that you will always put party loyalty ahead of the good of the country.

They are both liars, so to hide behind a claim about Clinton telling a lie as justification for supporting a candidate you know has no business being president simply backs up what I've said all along. You will vote for whoever the Republicans nominate, even when you know better.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.