1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

No, just got done hitting some golf balls at the range and now having a beer. I'm kind of happy with the progress I'm making with the six-iron.

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Check your privilege.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

It's a Coors Light.

4. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Feeling a bit overwhelmed? It's OK. You're a high-level guy. Must have been an oversight.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

That you saw that as a sign of ME being overwhelmed proves my point wonderfully.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Turns out Saddam was a counterweight to both Iran and Syria.

7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

You're right. Not as if you are overworked or have to deal with day-to-day stresses of family life. I'll retire to a worldview based on wrongly interpreting and contextualizing easy-to-digest information.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
  8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Even with all her flaws, Clinton is far more qualified than Trump. Any reasonable person gets that by now.

9. old_tony

Also far more disqualified than Trump, which is something you'll never admit.

10. outofplace

I made up nothing. You know exactly how bad Trump is. You've been very critical of him. Yet you are still going to vote for him because he is a Republican and you are incapable of going against your beloved party.

It's not like there is some good candidate that is an option here, tony. Clinton is bad. Trump is far worse.

11. outofplace

Because it isn't true. You want to argue competence? He has failed many times over. You want to argue integrity? Trump University alone shows that he is a liar and a fraud.

12. old_tony

Has he done anything that would ban him from security clearance? She has. Many times over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.