1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Don't know why being smart politically would mean I wouldn't know good music when I hear it ;), but Bob Schneider is a musical genius. Actually, I was thinking about starting a thread along the lines of "Musical acts you love that you figure hardly anyone else knows about."

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You're right, as best I've experienced.

At the Trump rally I attended, the "camera shot" seats were filled up by people who raced to get in them. That's all. There was no planning.

It's not like the Trump advance team has their shit any more together than the rest of the campaign does.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

SurveyUSA has Clinton within 5 in Kansas

Lugnuts likes this.
  4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

That's pretty hilarious considering the entire Democratic Party wouldn't exist without every single thing on their platform being a bumper sticker. About seven words at a time is all most lefty voters can comprehend.

5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But, but .... but ..... he taught Sunday School. He's a good Christian.

The One and Only Official Party of American Family Values strikes again. If you purport to be the one and only party of virtue, you can't have people in party leadership -- even if they're volunteers -- molesting kids. Sorry. If these values are so dear to you and so exclusive to you, then you have to ensure that your leaders' closets are skeleton-free.

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

7. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Still don't think you have constructed a scenario in which Trump didn't shit the bed today.

But that's just Shotty being Shotty.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"Why are we in Iraq?"

"Because our colors don't run."

"If we leave, we're surrendering."

"Because we can't cut and run."

"We can't allow the enemy to win."

Yep. Comprehension.

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Well, it had been a whole day since he shit the bed. He pretty much stayed on teleprompter yesterday.

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I am seriously wondering if he will explicitly declare that all Black Lives Matter members should be deported even if they are citizens. I will not be astonished if this happens.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Shoot her dead, folks.

12. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Headed to the ER to treat that third-degree burn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.