1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

With everything Hillary does there's always a " but" involved. Mitigating circumstances for all

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Yeah. Anything -- including a white working class voter murdering the Kenyan born Muslim front runner -- could happen.

Totally different than what Trump said.

3. Hokie_pokie

Hokie_pokie Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope you're not basing your presidential vote on the fact that one of the candidates SAYS a lot of outrageous, offensive crap.

Shouldn't we be more concerned about what they've DONE and are likely to do in office?

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

He's done nothing. He's run for nothing until now. He has no positions. He's probably the most unqualified person applying for a job in America right now.

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, man.

7. Hokie_pokie

Funny that you think somebody with no political experience has done nothing that could qualify him/her for holding elected office?

Would you say the same if Buffett or Gates ran? I doubt it.

Again not saying Trump is the answer by any means, but creating this privileged, exclusive political class is one reason why our federal government is so effed up.

8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Exactly. He's the real-life Ricky Bobby.

[​IMG]

Stoney, JackReacher and Hokie_pokie like this.
  9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

IF!!!

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Bloomberg came from the business community and, overall, he was an excellent mayor. I disagreed with him pretty strongly on the charter school issue and he did silly things (see Cathie Black) but he was serious, well-intentioned and he brought his business acumen to bear.

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Well, other than the fact that she's an uber hawk and will have an absolutely ghastly relationship coupled with NATO expansion against the only other nation holding 8,000 nukes.

But you're right. It won't take days. Maybe 3-4 years.

12. Hokie_pokie

Other than his opposition to big sodas. Gotta have my caffeine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.