1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I don't usually click on stuff like this, but I wanted to remind myself of certain things.

It's painful.

Some of the scarier stuff involves the embrace of dictators, who he clearly admires.

And I don't know why we would question the assassination thing-- he suggests assassinations all the time.

2. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

msnbc is no better

Lugnuts likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump complains about the father of the Orlando killer being seated behind Hillary - while Mark Foley is seated behind him.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Or, ya know, maybe some people actually think a shitty economy and poor jobs numbers shouldn't be the "new normal."

5. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I agree. Nothing against her personally, but I can't handle Maddow, for example.

It's all propaganda and very much over the top.

6. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yes, it's the people on the right asking for "safe places" on campus to be shielded from people who think differently. How could you have missed this?

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"Poor jobs numbers."

Yeah, adding 200K jobs a month is poor, when you compare it to losing 700K jobs a month. Really shitty.

8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Certain followers of him believe every kid should pray to him in school. Sounds like they are pretty uncomfortable that others may have a different opinion of that.

9. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Maddow is much more intelligent than anyone on Fox. Also while MSNBC cleary is the liberal alternative to Fox they will occasionally criticize the Dems and Scarborough brings more from The Right than what I hear from The Left on Fox. Just because we are in the middle of an era of batshit crazy Republicans doesn't mean MSNBC is equally as corrupt as Fox. This is one area that I agree with Starman. Dems are too quick to say "we do it too". Fuck that shit, what we are seeing from right wing TV and radio is horrific and there is very little comparably from the left. Hannity, Levin, Rush...nothing on the left compares.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

MSNBC. Might not be just as bad, but it is clearly slanted. Nothing will compare to Fox. Ever. But both are unwatchable.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Chris Hayes at CNBC isn't so bad.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

MSNBC hasn't been "liberal" for 3-4 years.

The coverage of the entire channel is dictated by Joe Blowjob, who is auditioning for a host job on the fascist foghorn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.