1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Well .... when the solution is, "we need to throw Muslims out of the country and ban that religion's practice," it sure seems like you are discriminating against all its adherents.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

It's not because of "tension".

If that was the case, the Jew would also not want to shake hands. Instead he bowed twice, and tried to shake his hand.

The Egyptian couldn't shake hands with the Jew even if he had wanted too. Islam, on whole, is racist against Jews. Jews are sub-human. Like pigs.

If he had shaken the Jew's hand, he might as well have not gone home. He'd be as welcome as the Columbian who scored the own goal in the World Cup.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2016
    old_tony likes this.
  3. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Are those MY words? Because if they're not and you are attributing them to me or a large group of people, you are in violation of the liberal poster honor code.

Related, are you saying that extrapolating from a single statement to a blanket condemnation of an entire group- - for instance a political party -- is wrong?

4. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Sorry my "you" was the generic you. Not you specifically.

My "you" could be directed at YankeeFan, who seems to prefer we ban muslimy thoughts from our soil.

5. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Did he say that?

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

At least you think of me as normally thoughtful. This is heartening.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  7. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

I bet their selling access to the grandmother for lunch money

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So why did the Catholic Church work so hard to hide it if they didn't think people would blame the Catholic Church?

9. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

He said we should impose Western values on Islam and make it compatible with our culture.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Yep. Just like African-Americans deserve to get killed by cops because their mothers have different last names as them. (Ann Coulter)

11. Baron Scicluna

Except the Republicans don't want to emphasize birth control. They want to emphasize abstinence.

12. Baron Scicluna

Or get married to the adult person that you love, even if they're the same gender as you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.