1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

The only answers we've gotten from Hillary are lies. Ask Jim Comey about that.

We are starting to get answers from other sources, and they all point to more and more Hillary lies. We're now getting answers about more Hillary corruption from the emails obtained in an FOIA filing. Turns out those 33,000 emails Hillary said were about Yoga and Chelsea's wedding were evidence of corruption between the state department and the (Make the) Clinton(s Filthy Rich via Pay for Play) Foundation.

Vombatus likes this.
  3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Good job. Way to prove my point. Let me know if you ever get around to that Iraq thing.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Pierson strikes again!!!

A spokesperson for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign has blamed President Barack Obama for invading Afghanistan ― a foreign policy decision he never made.

“Remember we weren’t even in Afghanistan by this time,” Katrina Pierson told CNN early Saturday. “Barack Obama went into Afghanistan creating another problem.”

“That was Obama’s war,” she declared later in the program, when asked to clarify if she meant Obama was responsible for its launch.

Trump Spokesperson Says Obama Invaded Afghanistan. He Didn't.

6. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I think it's time to start talking about who will be her Secretary of State. CIA ? DoD ?

To what extent will her hawk-friends have a voice in her administration ?

Will infrastructure really be the big push of the first 100 days ?

Merrick Garland ?

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Who do you think Bernie supporters should support in the general election?

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Was the stupid bitch wearing her machine-gun ammo necklace again?

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

WTF! Holy hell, she does not even seem have the slightest clue when the Afghanistan invasion happened. THIS is who Trump hires to be his spokesperson handling the tough interview questions? Imagine who his Cabinet choices would be.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I agree. I can't believe Obama hired this woman to speak for Trump's campaign. Thanks Obama. Sad!

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

YF, send your résumé now!

Vombatus likes this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Sarcasm, motherfuckers! Sarcasm!

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.