1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

We're really not. We're plumbing the depths of Baron's fixations ...

LongTimeListener likes this.
  2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Baron going Baron, he's on tilt.

3. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

DQ thinks that all perjury is perjury. Similarly, he's resolute in his belief that morons are morons.

LongTimeListener, Stoney and HC like this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Damn straight. Bush's lies killed 4,800 American soldiers. Clinton lied under oath about some fucking blowjobs.

In some posters' minds here, they are equivalent. Or they feel Bill's lie is worse.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The big insurance companies were dealt in on the ACA, but they expected to be able to sell policies to younger, healthier people. Instead, either because of money or because they don't like being told they have to have insurance, the young and healthy are opting to pay the penalty instead. That leaves the insurance companies with lots more older, sicker, and preexisting conditions without being able to offset them with the young.

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If all perjury is perjury, then isn't all speeding is speeding? Why then, are there different punishment levels for how fast a driver speeds?

7. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

You have never used logic.

LongTimeListener and JC like this.
  8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

The allegations in the Paula Jones lawsuit were about Clinton's sexual behavior. He was being questioned on a subject germane to the trial.

Perhaps if he lied about his sexual behavior in a shoplifting trial or about jaywalking in a sexual harassment trial, one might say the perjury "didn't matter."

That was not the case, however. He was being questioned about and lied about his sexual behavior in the work place during a trial about his sexual behavior in the work place.

YankeeFan likes this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

thosI guess it will never end. Give it up, guys (and it's all guys, I've noticed). Impeached against the will of the voters. Acquitted. Fucking forgotten by anyone who isn't an obsessive. Bill Clinton remains a popular ex-President. His wife isn't quite as popular because 1. She's not as open and outgoing as her husband (about 1o percent). 2. She's a woman and white men can't stand that (90 percent). This is advice to Trump supporters here. Attacking Bill for being a horndog isn't going to hurt Hillary a bit. Also, it's 20 years later. Sex is kind of off the table for both of them, based on recent pictures.

Lugnuts likes this.
  10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

We long left the realm of this being about sexual harassment or perjury.

Now we're onto dq's lack of ethics regarding the type of students he allows to take his courses.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So I'm right about Dick being full of shit. Glad we agree on the part that matters.

Your opinion of me was already quite clear and remains irrelevant.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Last time I saw shit as funny as Baron I was told to try the veal and tip my waitress.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.