1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Just too good.

Incidentally, HRC will be on Kimmel in a few minutes.

HC likes this.
  2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Clinton on upcoming debate(s): "I'll be drawing on my experience from elementary school."

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Looks like HRC is scarfing up all the Big Macs Bubba never eats any more. They almost had to wheel her on stage with a dolly.

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

When I saw your name and the picture layout, I thought we were getting a D&D-style alignment grid.

5. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

"The emails, drawn from Ms. Abedin, included an appeal by Douglas Band, a Clinton Foundation executive, for Mrs. Clinton to meet with Bahrain’s crown prince, whose family had contributed millions of dollars to the foundation.

“Good friend of ours,” Mr. Band wrote.

Ms. Abedin, after expressing Mrs. Clinton’s reluctance to schedule a meeting “until she knows how she will feel,” then wrote back to Mr. Band to offer the crown prince an appointment the next morning. She encouraged Mr. Band to let the prince know, “if you see him,” though she said the State Department had also contacted him through official channels.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

"Until she knows how she will feel?"

Why would she not feel fine? Does she have some health issue we don't know about?

7. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

It could be anything, even a boat, and you know how much we've always wanted one of those.

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. Earthman

I took it as code that she would feel better if an additional 5 mil or so were wired to The Clinton Foundation

Hokie_pokie and YankeeFan like this.
  9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I have an old friend who is over the top Trump crazy and she put that up on Facebook. Somehow it managed not to include Michelle Bachman.

10. Earthman

Fox
    Socks
    Box
    Knox

Knox in box.
    Fox in socks.

Knox on fox in socks in box.

Socks on Knox and Knox in box.

Fox in socks on box on Knox.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Trump softening his immigration plan will result in so much gnashing of teeth and rending of garments from his alt-right fans. I hope it's announced soon and that I've got popcorn to watch the fallout.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Judging off roly poly HRC's appearance on Kimmel last night and the latest teevee outings for THE PIG, it looks like both candidates have packed on 20-30 pounds in the last couple of months.
    Better lay off the Big Macs and campaign plane pizza.

Lugnuts likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.