1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Tim Tebow only passed for 100 yards in his team's playoff win!

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

In one major way, I think it's good for him. I have said all along that the best thing for Trump is a marginally viable Ted Cruz. If Cruz would have lost a bloodbath last night, he would have probably dropped out. Pundits were saying it might happen within 48 hours. It won't happen now, so the field won't narrow.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Just wait till someone says "Wait, when did Precious start going to political rallies?"

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

King Felix won the Cy Young but only went 13-12!

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This whole thing is a load of bullshit.

I also love how they have no interest in finding out who leaked.

6. YankeeFan

Agree, especially because when establishment republicans say that other candidates need to drop out to beat Trump, what they really mean is that Cruz and others need to drop out so Rubio can take on Trump head to head.

They have as little interest in supporting Glenn Beck's pick as they do in supporting Trump.

But, how do you make a credible case that Cruz and not Rubio should be the one to go?

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I don't know how you can, other than an electability argument. If the heavy artillery against Hillary Clinton is that she "hasn't accomplished anything," don't you undercut that by running Rubio? What has he accomplished? That's the same mistake John McCain made in 2008, when he undercut the Obama experience argument by running with Sarah Palin.

8. YankeeFan

She was Secretary of State!

9. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Don't worry. Most conservatives won't vote for Trump because he's a social liberal. Must be pulling those racist supporters from a different political demographic. Can't for the life of me think of which one, though.

old_tony likes this.
  10. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Rubio was a fucking mess the past week.

11. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Cruz has been in the Senate even less than Rubio has and he has managed to piss off just a it every person he works with.

That's what you tell Cruz.

You came here saying how much you hate Washington. You're not winning evangelicals and no one in the establishment likes you. It's time to leave.

12. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

While trash racists with baby mamas in trailer parks combined with retired people who never experienced an office setting after 2003. The Ungrateful Generation can't understand why their adult children don't have a better standard of living -- as they cash their SS checks and go to Medicare.

That's the Trump demo.

Lugnuts, Brian and TigerVols like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.