1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

They did back in 1944, before he went all PC.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

As a third party voter, nothing warms my heart more than the train wreck that this election with these two clown show candidates has become.

The fact that Hillary needs her buddies like Krugman in the media to whine about her treatment in order to try and pull back away from a wacko like Trump in the polls speaks volumes about just how awful these two candidates are.

If there is a God either Hillary will win and be indicted for something and impeached or Trump will win and spend so much time building his wall that we will get invaded by Canada and he will get impeached and run out of office.....

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Canada doesn't believe in violence.

[​IMG]

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

So you think in an election where Trump wins that the Democrats will be winning the down-ticket races? Sounds like something Joe Paterno told you.

5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

YankeeFan likes this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Is that how you seek to conduct your interpersonal relationships, having your friends fear you?

Donald Trump is a simpleminded person's idea of someone who gets respect.

I agree, because I think that magnet is an economy that supports decent jobs (at least compared to the Latin American countries many immigrants come from.)

7. YankeeFan

Shot:

Chaser:

Double Down likes this.
  8. YankeeFan

The coverage is spreading, and Joan Walsh is not amused.

9. YankeeFan

Joan Walsh speculating about Mitt Romney having a personality disorder:

But could it be more than entitlement and an odd personal style? I’ve found myself wondering over the course of the campaign whether Romney has some kind of personality disorder, so dissociated does he occasionally seem from the well-worn routines of normal human interaction. Maybe we should be asking to see his medical records and not just his tax returns. I don’t mean to be flippant about that or insensitive to any kind of problem he may struggle with. But his struggles are our struggles; he’s running to be our president. There is something very odd about Mitt Romney.

What’s wrong with Mitt Romney?

Earthman likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I had a sneezing fit while trying to do interviews after the game I covered on Friday. Guess I should have blown off deadline and headed right for the TB ward.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

That's hilarious. Has there ever been a more normal human than Mitt Romney run for president?

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Yeah, he's really missing an opportunity to funnel more money toward his hotels there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.